Sabritas Mexican Style Mix
Taste test: This mix included peanuts, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds, with a whole bunch of dark red seasoning added.
The nuts and seeds tasted fresh, and the seasoning was very tasty, with a mix of chile peppers, maybe some lime, and definitely a hint of sweetness as well . One challenging thing was getting a mix of types when pouring some of the mix onto my hand. Most of the time, just peanuts came out, especially near the top of the bag, as the seeds seemed to keep sinking down, even when I shook up the bag first.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like peanuts, with maybe a hint of the sunflower and pumpkin seeds. No much of the seasoning either.
From the package: “Sabores auténticos con la calidad y tradición de Sabritas® brand”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road