Sabritas Kkwates Botana Mexicana
Taste test: This bag of peanuts and seeds had lots of dark orange seasoning, with the distribution of seasoning quite uneven.
We crunched into a handful of nuts to find a soft feel and a very nice mix of spices — chili and lime seemed to be the dominant tastes, and it was on the hot side. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanuts smell.
From the package: “!Somos más grandes!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sabritas (15 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (120 reviews)
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Nuts (505 snacks)
- Seeds (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Crista in Mexico. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road