Sabritas Kkwates Botana Mexicana
Taste test: This bag of peanuts and seeds had lots of dark orange seasoning, with the distribution of seasoning quite uneven.
We crunched into a handful of nuts to find a soft feel and a very nice mix of spices — chili and lime seemed to be the dominant tastes, and it was on the hot side. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanuts smell.
From the package: “!Somos más grandes!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sabritas (15 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Seeds (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road