Planters Kettle Roasted Peanuts Honey BBQ
Taste test: These regular-sized peanuts had a coating of barbecue flavor powder.
The nuts were kettle roasted, making then harder and thus crunchier than regular peanuts. The barbecue powder was not sweet or smoky, as it was the same taste that you would typically find on a batch of barbecue potato chips. I kept hoping for a sweeter taste to try and find the honey, but I couldn't taste that as much as the barbecue and the peanuts. In fact, the barbecue powder left a spicy aftertaste as well, something you wouldn't expect from a sweet barbecue taste. Overall, these peanuts were better tasting than the Planters Kettle Roasted Classic Salt flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Peanutty aroma with a slight tinge of barbecue smell.
From the package: “Once you try them, you won't forget the bold taste and extra crunchy texture of Planters Honey BBQ Kettle Roasted Peanuts. That's because the nut experts at Planters have carefully roasted each small batch to bring out its crunch and then seasoned them with a delicious honey barbeque flavor. With a crisp crunch in every satisfying bite, they're the perfect salty snack any time of day!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road