Taste test: This version of the Big Nut Bar consisted of peanuts, crisp rice and peanut butter, with a heavy drizzle of chocolate on the top of the bar.
(For those looking for no chocolate and more kinds of nuts, Planters also offers the Triple Nut version.) Most granola bars load up on crisp rice and oats for the bulk of their volume, but thankfully this one had no oats at all, and the peanuts easily outweighed the crisp rice. The taste was decent but nothing spectacular — nothing that stands out among the many snacks combining peanuts and chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet and salty peanut smell.
From the package: “peanuts and chocolaty drizzle” .. “30% bigger then the leading nut & granola bar” ... “7g protein”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road