Taste test: This version of the Big Nut Bar consisted of peanuts, crisp rice and peanut butter, with a heavy drizzle of chocolate on the top of the bar.
(For those looking for no chocolate and more kinds of nuts, Planters also offers the Triple Nut version.) Most granola bars load up on crisp rice and oats for the bulk of their volume, but thankfully this one had no oats at all, and the peanuts easily outweighed the crisp rice. The taste was decent but nothing spectacular — nothing that stands out among the many snacks combining peanuts and chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet and salty peanut smell.
From the package: “peanuts and chocolaty drizzle” .. “30% bigger then the leading nut & granola bar” ... “7g protein”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Nuts (517 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (351 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road