Taste test: This version of the Big Nut Bar consisted of peanuts, crisp rice and peanut butter, with a heavy drizzle of chocolate on the top of the bar.
(For those looking for no chocolate and more kinds of nuts, Planters also offers the Triple Nut version.) Most granola bars load up on crisp rice and oats for the bulk of their volume, but thankfully this one had no oats at all, and the peanuts easily outweighed the crisp rice. The taste was decent but nothing spectacular — nothing that stands out among the many snacks combining peanuts and chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet and salty peanut smell.
From the package: “peanuts and chocolaty drizzle” .. “30% bigger then the leading nut & granola bar” ... “7g protein”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road