Taste test: These bars consisted of peanuts, almonds and cashews.
I could taste all three kinds of nuts, but the nuts were definitely supplemented by various other sticky or sweet ingredients to hold it all together, including crisp rice and peanut butter. The result was a pretty good mix of sweet and nutty tastes, edible as a stand-alone snack, but much better with a glass of cold mild to balance out the sweetness and nuttiness.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like almonds and peanus.
From the package: “honey roasted peanuts, almonds and cashews” .. “30% bigger then the leading nut & granola bar” ... “7g protein”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road