P3 Portable Protein Pack - Red
Taste test: This version of the Portable Protein Pack had three compartments, filled with chipotle-flavored peanuts, beef jerky and sunflower seeds. The peanuts were tasty and mildly seasoned, but if they hadn't been labeled as "chipotle" I don't think I would have guessed it. Just not that much heat. The jerky was very dark and cut into small pieces of various shapes. It had a very dry feel but was pretty good once it softened up. The sunflower seeds didn't claim any special seasoning, but they were surprisingly tasty.
Pretty good overall, but this pack had the same fundamental problem as the blue pack that we reviewed before, in that it had a portable structure but no easy way to be consumed on the go.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The peanuts had by far the strongest smell of the three.
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kraft Heinz
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road