P3 Portable Protein Pack - Blue
Taste test: This P3 pack provided three sources of protein — honey roasted peanuts, maple glazed ham jerky and sunflower seeds. They were all OK, but within their respective categories, I didn't find any of the three to be particularly flavorful. The peanuts were clearly coated with something, and they had some sweetness, but not as much as I've had with some previous peanuts. The jerky came in small pieces, and it was OK but not a standout. The sunflower seeds had some flavor as sunflower seeds go, so they were OK.
The package may have been portable, but it wasn't particularly convenient. It was tough to grab peanuts out of the little chamber, and even tougher to get the tiny sunflower seeds. Pouring some onto your hand really wouldn't be a good idea here as it would with a bag or single-chamber package — with three chambers, other stuff would end up spilling out. Need to bring a spoon or something.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kraft Heinz
Categories for this snack:
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Meat Snacks (128 snacks)
- Seeds (70 snacks)
- Maple Snacks (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road