P.Nuttles Chili-Lime Butter Toffee Peanuts
Taste test: This new flavor of P.Nuttles brought together an unusual combination of tastes, adding the zing of chill and lime to the sweetened butter toffee peanuts.
This experiment in flavor combination was met with some trepidation by our tasters, but most people ended up like the taste. The coating had a darker color than the other kind (they looked mostly brownish, nothing like the bright orange ones pictured on the bag. There was a bit of chili heat in some pieces, but for the most part, the lime was far more noticeable. In fact, some people compared the taste to Froot Loops. As with the other bag, there were a few nuts in this one where the sugar coating was just too solid, so it seemed like I might break a tooth. But otherwise, no complaints.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like the regular P.Nuttles as I couldn't smell much chili or lime.
From the package: “Sweet, salty, tangy and spicy! P.Nuttles combines great flavors to deliver an exotic snacking experience. Sweet toffee peanuts, a squeeze of lime, and a bit of a kick all complement each other in this bold twist on P.Nuttles.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Adams & Brooks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Sweets & Snacks Expo, Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road