P.Nuttles Butter Toffee Peanuts
Taste test: These coated peanuts looked large and lumpy, as the butter toffee coating was thick and a bit uneven. Most of the nuts had a light brown color, but parts of some of them were much lighter, as the coating had broken off in places.
I crunched in to find a nice sugary crunch and lots of peanut taste, a nice combination. Some of the pieces had a bit too solid of a crunch, as the coating was maybe too thick, but otherwise I liked these nuts a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and peanutty. Nice.
From the package: “P.Nuttles Peanuts, Cashews, Almonds and Sunflower Kernsls are all fire-roast coated until they shine with a sweet, crunchy, butter toffee shell. This wholesome, natural, satisfying snack has been made the same way in our copper kettles for nearly 50 years — why try to improve upon perfection?”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Adams & Brooks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road