Orion Peanut Crunch
Taste test: This bag contained sort-of-remotely spherical balls that looked kind of like Rice Krispies treats. The ones pictured on the bag had a darker beige color than the ones in the bag, and the picture also showed many peanuts embedded inside, but on the actual pieces, there were only occasional peanuts visible from the outside, on about one in five pieces.
We crunched in to find a solid crunch but a light feel — nothing bendable about these, Rice Krispies Treats appearance notwithstanding — a nice sweet peanut flavor. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a jar of peanut butter. Nice.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road