Old Dominion Classic Double-Dipped Peanuts
Taste test: When I saw that these were labeled as being "double-dipped" I didn't really know what that meant, and the main thing that came to mind was double-dipping in the Seinfeld sense.
But after I opened the box and subsequently opened the foil bag inside, it quickly became clear what they meant by double-dipped: these peanuts were coating with the thickest chocolate coating I've ever seen. Many of the pieces had a flat side (in some cases jutting out) where the chocolate must have been on a flat surface as it hardened. It was very good, I ate the whole box in one sitting with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, smells almost like Reese's.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Dominion Peanut Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road