Old Dominion Cinnamon Roll Peanut Brittle
Taste test: The stuff in this bag of peanut brittle looked a lot like ordinary (non-cinnamon) peanut brittle. When I crunched in, the first bite into the thick brittle seemed like that as well, as the big crunch came with an initial taste that had lots of sugar and peanut but no cinnamon.
However, soon thereafter, there was a nice mild cinnamon flavor that emerged. It wasn't intense cinnamon, nor hot cinnamon, but it did taste a lot like the cinnamon sugar in a cinnamon roll, so the Cinnamon Roll name fit well. Not all that different from ordinary peanut brittle, but a nice little change for folks who like cinnamon.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular peanut brittle smell.
From the package: “With each sweet, crispy bite of cinnamon roll flavor, and the wholesome goodness of peanuts, you'll be sure to come back for more!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Dominion Peanut Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road