Old Dominion Cashew Brittle
Taste test: After many great experience eating various brands of peanut brittle, we were thrilled to spot this nice little change of pace from Old Dominion (which also makes not just regular peanut brittle but even a chocolate-coated version). The box contained a foil bag filled with fairly thin brittle, pre-broken into all sorts of shapes and sizes.
We crunched in to find a solid crunch that wasn't hard enough to break any teeth, with nice sweet flavor, not really a whole lot different from peanut brittle. There didn't seem to be quite the density of cashews in the brittle as it showed in the picture, but there were some, and everyone who tried a piece or more had high praise for the taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just mildly sweet
From the package: “A sophisticated twist on our traditional favorite, each rich, crispy piece of our Cashew Brittle is handmade the old-fashioned way.” ... “Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Cashews, Sugar, Butter, Bicarbonate of Soda, Salt, Vanilla” ... “No Additives. No Preservatives.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Dominion Peanut Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road