Taste test: This wide energy bar consisted mainly of peanuts and oats, with a sugary substance holding it all together.
It was indeed chewy, as the name said, as it was easy to bite into and had a good consistency. I would not say that it was way too sweet, but it was maybe borderline too sweet, so having this with a glass of milk improved things greatly. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Peanutty and sweet, but a bit strange.
From the package: “Crunchy peanuts & hearty oats!” ... “Good Source of 6 Essential Vitamins & Minerals Including Antioxidant Vitamins A, C & E” ... “Where Delicious Meets Nutritious”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Odwalla, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road