Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
Taste test: This chickpeas were small and had a two-tone look, with a brown skin partially peeled off over a golden beige chickpea.
The pieces were small enough that I popped a bunch into my mouth all at once. What I found was dense feel, with an immediate kick of masala spices that continued at about an even level through the whole eating process. There was some middling heat too, lingering for a little while in the aftertaste. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild masala spices.
From the package: “Bengal Grams • Chickpeas” ... “Truly Tempting Snacks” ... “Product of India”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (98 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Masala snacks (19 snacks)
- Chickpea Snacks (8 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Patel Brothers Indian Marketplace, Waltham, Massachsetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road