Nutterz Bacon Cheddar Potato Chip Coated Peanuts
Taste test: This snack from the makers of the excellent Chili Nutterz followed the same formula, with each piece consisting of a single peanut coated with potato starch (not really potato chips), then seasoned on the outside — with a bacon and cheddar flavoring in this case.
The light, crisp and crunchy outside and soft peanut center went really well together, and the mix of flavors from the peanuts and bacon cheddar seasoning was quite tasty. Our tasting panel was having some beers when these were offered, and lots of tasters raved about how good these were and kept going back to the bag for more and more handfuls. Great!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild peanut and bacon smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: B More Nutz
Categories for this snack:
- Nuts (505 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (411 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (137 snacks)
- Coated Peanuts (44 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road