Nutterz Nuclear Potato Chip Coated Peanuts
Taste test: These peanuts had a crunchy coating made from potato starch, with some spicy seasoning powder on the outside of the coating.
These were very tasty, with a nice mix of the chili powder and various spices to go along with the excellent peanuts. The heat level varied from one nut to the next, with some just mildly hot and others fairly hot. It did get hotter in the aftertaste, as the inclusion of habañero peppers was definitely evident, but I'd still say that "nuclear" was still a significant exaggeration.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peanuts and mild chili smell (but not nuclear).
From the package: “Ingredients: Peanuts, Potato Starch, Sugar, Flour, Peanut Oil, Corn Meal, Egg Whites, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Dehydrated Onion and Garlic, Sugar, Oleoresin Paprika, Chili, Habañero Pepper and Soy Bean Oil”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: B More Nutz
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road