Nutterz Potato Chip Coated Peanuts Jalapeno Cheddar
Taste test: The outsides of the these coated nuts were yellowish with tiny bits of green, except in some darker spots where the peanut skin or raw peanut was showing through the coating.
When I crunched in, I found that as with the other flavors of Nutterz, the coating added a nice crunch and contained some spices. There was definitely some heat (though not an overwhelming amount) but I couldn't really taste any jalapeno, nor any cheddar. So it didn't really follow through on the promised flavor, but our tasters quite enjoyed these anyway.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really a jalapeno cheddar smell at all. Pretty much just smelled like peanuts.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: B More Nutz
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Nuts (505 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (412 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
- Coated Peanuts (44 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road