Nutterz Potato Chip Coated Peanuts Bloody Mary
Taste test: These coated peanuts followed the same formula as the other flavors from B More Nutz, with each piece consisting of a peanut coated in potato starch (not really potato chips) and then seasoned with flavoring.
This kind didn't have much in the way of Bloody Mary flavor, in terms of tomato or hot sauce, as they tasted mostly the same as the other varieties of Nutterz with chili powder. Our tasters still liked them a lot and enjoyed munching on them with some beer.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanuts.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: B More Nutz
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Nuts (508 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
- Coated Peanuts (44 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road