Nutterz Potato Chip Coated Peanuts Bloody Mary
Taste test: These coated peanuts followed the same formula as the other flavors from B More Nutz, with each piece consisting of a peanut coated in potato starch (not really potato chips) and then seasoned with flavoring.
This kind didn't have much in the way of Bloody Mary flavor, in terms of tomato or hot sauce, as they tasted mostly the same as the other varieties of Nutterz with chili powder. Our tasters still liked them a lot and enjoyed munching on them with some beer.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanuts.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: B More Nutz
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road