Nut Harvest Nut & Chocolate Mix
Taste test: This mix contained peanuts, almonds, cashews, raisins and faux-M&M's (as in, they didn't have M's on them and tasted different from M&M's).
There were significantly more of the nuts overall than the raisins and non-M&M's, but it was still a reasonably balanced mix. The not-M&M's came in yellow and green — much like M&M's — as well a color that surprised us, sort of a maroon that closely matched the color on the bag. A pretty good mix.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Raisins and peanuts dominated.
From the package: “with peanuts, chocolate, raisins, almonds & cashews”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Nuts (506 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Cashews (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road