Nut Harvest Nut & Chocolate Mix
Taste test: This mix contained peanuts, almonds, cashews, raisins and faux-M&M's (as in, they didn't have M's on them and tasted different from M&M's).
There were significantly more of the nuts overall than the raisins and non-M&M's, but it was still a reasonably balanced mix. The not-M&M's came in yellow and green — much like M&M's — as well a color that surprised us, sort of a maroon that closely matched the color on the bag. A pretty good mix.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Raisins and peanuts dominated.
From the package: “with peanuts, chocolate, raisins, almonds & cashews”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1777 snacks)
- Nuts (508 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Cashews (19 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road