Munchies Crunchy Coated Peanuts BBQ
Taste test: This snack was similar in concept to Chili Nutterz, with peanuts covered by a crunchy coating (made from wheat flour and corn starch in this case) and seasoned with a mix of spices.
This kind was quite good, as the BBQ flavor turned out to be a combination of sweet, spicy and hot flavorings that out tatesrs really liked. The mild crunch of the coating, soft peanut inside and tasty seasonings really worked well together, and people grabbed these by the handful.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good honey-roasted peanut type of smell.
From the package: “Arachides enrobées croquantes” ... “Baked not fried/Cuit au four non frit” ... “Here's a snack to go nuts over! Munchies® Crunchy Coated Peanuts. They're dry roasted peanuts that are baked (not fried) in a delicious seasoned coating. Delicious Flavours, Great Crunch!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Munchies (17 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Coated Peanuts (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published September 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road