Munchies Crunchy Coated Peanuts BBQ
Taste test: This snack was similar in concept to Chili Nutterz, with peanuts covered by a crunchy coating (made from wheat flour and corn starch in this case) and seasoned with a mix of spices.
This kind was quite good, as the BBQ flavor turned out to be a combination of sweet, spicy and hot flavorings that out tatesrs really liked. The mild crunch of the coating, soft peanut inside and tasty seasonings really worked well together, and people grabbed these by the handful.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good honey-roasted peanut type of smell.
From the package: “Arachides enrobées croquantes” ... “Baked not fried/Cuit au four non frit” ... “Here's a snack to go nuts over! Munchies® Crunchy Coated Peanuts. They're dry roasted peanuts that are baked (not fried) in a delicious seasoned coating. Delicious Flavours, Great Crunch!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Munchies (17 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Coated Peanuts (44 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road