Taste test: This box contained a foil bag filled with peanut brittle in various sizes and shapes, with most of it fairly thick, contrary to the "Thin & Crispy" declaration on the box. The brittle had a nice tan color (darker than the stuff pictured on the box) with a middling density of peanuts embedded inside (less than pictured).
We crunched in to find that this brittle was much like most of the ones we've tried, with a strong crunch, lots of sweetness and a great peanut taste. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, sweet peanut smell.
From the package: “Thin & Crispy” ... “Fresh Roasted Gourmet Peanuts In A Sweet Delicious Crunch” ... “Produced in the USA” ... “Family owned and operated since 1955, we remain committed to making the best candies and snacks. Our business was built around pecan candies and expanded to include other sweets and snacks.” ... “Keep refrigerated for optimum enjoyment and flavor.” ... “Kosher Dairy”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mascot Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road