Taste test: This box contained a foil bag filled with peanut brittle in various sizes and shapes, with most of it fairly thick, contrary to the "Thin & Crispy" declaration on the box. The brittle had a nice tan color (darker than the stuff pictured on the box) with a middling density of peanuts embedded inside (less than pictured).
We crunched in to find that this brittle was much like most of the ones we've tried, with a strong crunch, lots of sweetness and a great peanut taste. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, sweet peanut smell.
From the package: “Thin & Crispy” ... “Fresh Roasted Gourmet Peanuts In A Sweet Delicious Crunch” ... “Produced in the USA” ... “Family owned and operated since 1955, we remain committed to making the best candies and snacks. Our business was built around pecan candies and expanded to include other sweets and snacks.” ... “Keep refrigerated for optimum enjoyment and flavor.” ... “Kosher Dairy”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mascot Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road