Taste test: The coated peanuts in this tiny bag had smoother exteriors than most of the ones we've tried, but the big surprise came when we crunched in, as the crunch was more solid than any of them.
The wheat-based coating didn't break any of my teeth, but it did get me nervous as I tried to bit my way into the first one, as it really was quite different from the typical crunch. The taste was nothing fancy, with no special flavors here, but it was good, with the peanut being the primary flavor. Good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good salty peanut smell.
From the package: “El original con su sabor sin igual ... Crocantico, delicioso, me vuelve loco!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Fiesta Mart, Austin, Texas. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road