Taste test: This packet of peanuts didn't look like your typical one, as it was vacuum packed as part of a military MRE (meal, ready-to-eat). It was far, far tougher to get open than most little packs of peanuts, and there were fairly few peanuts for a relatively large package, as all of the nuts were near the center.
When I got to actually try the peanuts (after some time and effort to access them), they were quite good. They had kind of a dry powdery coating that had some very mild spices and worked well with the fresh peanut taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice fresh peanut smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Peanuts, Salt, Sugar, Cornstarch, Maltodextrin, Monosodium Glutamate, Dried Yeast, Dried Corn Syrup, Spices, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder. Contains peanuts.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Thermo Pac, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Nuts (506 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Blake. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road