Taste test: This package contained four individual packets, each containing a stack of two rectangular pieces of peanut brittle. The layers were in some cases stuck together. The sugar part had a brighter color than most peanut brittle, and the surfaces were shiny. There were sesame seeds in addition to peanuts, with the seeds were almost entirely concentrated on the bottom of the bottom piece in each packet.
The feel was very crunchy, and the taste was good, with lots of peanuts, plenty of sweetness, and just a bit of sesame flavor. The sugary stuff did stick to my teeth more than I would have liked, but all in all, it was good brittle.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet peanut smell.
From the package: “Lianyang Bridge Brand” ... “Ingredients: Peanut Refined Sugar Sesame” ... “No add any colours and flavours.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (118 reviews)
- Bars (931 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Peanut Brittle (19 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Truong Thinh Supermarket, Dorchester Ave. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road