Kracker Nuts Jalapeño Cheddar
Taste test: These coated peanuts came in various sizes, as the variations in thickness of coating and peanut size were fairly evident. The outsides of the coated nuts had a light orange color, along with a thin coating of what appeared to be a lighter-colored cheese powder.
We crunched in to find a nice strong crunch and lots of peanut taste, plus (surprise) a nice kick of jalapeno heat and some cheese in the aftertaste. That was a surprise because the other flavor of Kracker Nuts that we tried, Salt & Pepper, was largely lacking in the promised flavor. There wasn't a ton of jalapeno flavor and heat, but there was more than enough to be noticed. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, good peanut smell, not really any jalapeño or cheddar.
From the package: “Cracker Covered Peanuts Bursting with Flavor” ... “Kracker Nuts™ come to life by spinning a delicate dough coated shell around ordinary peanuts. The fun is not over as these freshly coated peanuts are lightly roasted and seasoned, creating an extraordinary crunchy and cracker-like snack.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Waymouth Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Nuts (505 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (412 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
- Coated Peanuts (44 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road