KouShow Spicy Peanut
Taste test: This bag had a bright smiley face on the front and individually wrapped peanut packets inside. I opened a packet to find that the peanuts were of the coated variety, but they turned out to be quite different from the many other coated peanuts we've reviewed.
The differences started with looks: They had a lumpier appearance than most coated peanuts. The texture was different too: There was a softer crunch from the coating, sort of a crumbly feel, which might have something to do with the wheat-based coating. And the taste defied expectations: On first bite, the taste was mildly sweet, not a spicy taste at all. The hot peppers did arrive for the aftertaste, a very nice flavor! A really good one!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mix of hot peppers.
From the package: “Ingredients: Peanut, Wheat flour, Corn starch, Palm oil, White sugar, Salt, Spices (chili, fennel, star anise), Monosodium glutamate, Sodium hydrogen carbonate, Capsanthin.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1062 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Coated Peanuts (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road