Kar's Yogurt Apple Nut Mix
Taste test: This mix consisted of tiny apple slices, honey-roasted peanuts, yogurt-coated raisins, sesame sticks, butter toffee peanuts and roasted almonds.
I can't even begin to imagine how they came up with this particular combination of ingredients, but the results ended up being quite tasty. The sweetness came from the yogurt raisins, butter toffee peanuts and to a small degree the apple bits, balanced out by the salty sesame sticks and almonds. I ended up eating it all by the handful and finished up the whole small bag in no time flat.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of sweet smells, with the yogurt and apple dominating.
From the package: “Always Fresh Since 1933”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kar's Nuts
Categories for this snack:
- Nuts (506 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Apple Snacks (76 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Yogurt snacks (24 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road