Kar's Wasabi Nut Crunch
Taste test: This snack mix consisted of Japanese rice crackers in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors, along with peanuts, almonds, cashews and wasabi peas, so it was a very colorful combination of snacks.
The rice crackers were the majority of the bag, and they were very crunch and pretty tasty. The wasabi peas had a very nice kick to them. The peanuts, cashews and almonds were very tame by comparison, but they combined with the peas and rice crackers for a tasty mix with a wide range of flavors. I noticed the admonition on the bag to "Shake Before Munching!" but I spaced and forgot to do it before I opened the bag, and as a result, most of the peas and all of the nuts were at the bottom. Read the bag and don't make the same mistake I made!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like peanuts.
From the package: “Shake Before Munching!” ... “The wasabi peas wake up your taste buds with a kick of spiciness, and combine perfectly with a savory-salty blend of crunchy rice crackers, roasted peanuts, almonds and cashews. So go ahead — be bold! Add variety and spice to the next swig of your favorite beverage with the great textures and depth of flavors found in Kar's Wasabi Nut Crunch.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kar's Nuts
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road