Kar's Sweet 'n Salty Mix
Taste test: This mix included raisins, fake M&M's, peanuts and sunflower seeds.
It was good, with a nice mix of sweetness and saltiness. The really nice thing with this mix was that I was willing to eat everything, so I could just pop a handful into my mouth without first having to check which pieces were actually appealing to me. I ate my way through the bag pretty quickly.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical trail mix smell, with raisins and peanuts, but the sunflower seeds seem to dominate.
From the package: “Always Fresh Since 1933”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Kar's Nuts
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road