Kar's Blazin' Hot Peanuts
Taste test: These roasted peanuts had a light coating of orange-colored seasoning, and they were very tasty.
At first, I could taste just the nice mix of spices but not much in the way of heat, but as I ate more and more peanuts, the heat did grow to a reasonably hot level. I still wouldn't call it "blazin' hot" but it was a bit hot, and these were very tasty peanuts.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good roasted peanut smell with some spices, but nothing blazin' hot.
From the package: “Always Fresh Since 1933” ... “Ingredients: Peanuts roasted in peanut and/or cottonseed oil, salt, spices and spice extractives, hydrolyzed soy protein, dextrose, corn starch, sugar, garlic powder, extractives of paprika and annatto citric acid, silicon dioxide added as an anticaking agent.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kar's Nuts
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road