Kar's Blazin' Hot Peanuts
Taste test: These roasted peanuts had a light coating of orange-colored seasoning, and they were very tasty.
At first, I could taste just the nice mix of spices but not much in the way of heat, but as I ate more and more peanuts, the heat did grow to a reasonably hot level. I still wouldn't call it "blazin' hot" but it was a bit hot, and these were very tasty peanuts.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good roasted peanut smell with some spices, but nothing blazin' hot.
From the package: “Always Fresh Since 1933” ... “Ingredients: Peanuts roasted in peanut and/or cottonseed oil, salt, spices and spice extractives, hydrolyzed soy protein, dextrose, corn starch, sugar, garlic powder, extractives of paprika and annatto citric acid, silicon dioxide added as an anticaking agent.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kar's Nuts
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road