Kar's Blazin' Hot Peanuts
Taste test: These roasted peanuts had a light coating of orange-colored seasoning, and they were very tasty.
At first, I could taste just the nice mix of spices but not much in the way of heat, but as I ate more and more peanuts, the heat did grow to a reasonably hot level. I still wouldn't call it "blazin' hot" but it was a bit hot, and these were very tasty peanuts.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good roasted peanut smell with some spices, but nothing blazin' hot.
From the package: “Always Fresh Since 1933” ... “Ingredients: Peanuts roasted in peanut and/or cottonseed oil, salt, spices and spice extractives, hydrolyzed soy protein, dextrose, corn starch, sugar, garlic powder, extractives of paprika and annatto citric acid, silicon dioxide added as an anticaking agent.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kar's Nuts
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road