Kar's Goin' Granola Brown Sugar Crunch
Taste test: This trail mix contained sweetened oat clusters, raisins and almonds.
It was a tasty mix, with the granola and the raisins nicely sweet and a plainer taste from the almonds. The granola was mostly in tiny little pieces, so this one's best eaten when poured directly out of the bag into your mouth, or you could do what I did and pour it onto a plate and use a spoon (which didn't work so well).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice honey granola smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kar's Nuts
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road