Kar's Goin' Granola Brown Sugar Crunch
Taste test: This trail mix contained sweetened oat clusters, raisins and almonds.
It was a tasty mix, with the granola and the raisins nicely sweet and a plainer taste from the almonds. The granola was mostly in tiny little pieces, so this one's best eaten when poured directly out of the bag into your mouth, or you could do what I did and pour it onto a plate and use a spoon (which didn't work so well).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice honey granola smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kar's Nuts
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road