Jutrzenka Orzechy Laskowe w Mlecznej Czekoladzie
Taste test: This bag contained chocolate balls of various sizes and shapes, with a hazelnut at the center of each. They ranged from being nearly spherical to quite a bit not spherical, but all had smooth, shiny surfaces.
I crunched in to find that most of the variation in size was a result of different thicknesses of chocolate surrounding the hazelnut. The taste was good, with lots of milk chocolate in every piece — tons of it in the bigger ones — with a crunch and lots of hazelnut to taste when encountering the nut inside. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Hazelnuts in milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road