Jutrzenka Orzechy Laskowe w Mlecznej Czekoladzie
Taste test: This bag contained chocolate balls of various sizes and shapes, with a hazelnut at the center of each. They ranged from being nearly spherical to quite a bit not spherical, but all had smooth, shiny surfaces.
I crunched in to find that most of the variation in size was a result of different thicknesses of chocolate surrounding the hazelnut. The taste was good, with lots of milk chocolate in every piece — tons of it in the bigger ones — with a crunch and lots of hazelnut to taste when encountering the nut inside. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Hazelnuts in milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (90 reviews)
- Chocolate (1731 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (122 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road