Jing Zhi Hua Sheng Peanuts
Taste test: This packet contained a small helping of roasted, salted peanuts.
The packet was fairly large, at about twice as big as your usual pack of airline peanuts, but it contained about the same number of peanuts that you typically get in those packs. The peanuts were fairly typical peanuts, lightly salted and tasty. We did have some fun reading the package, though.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual salty roasted peanuts smell.
From the package: “Commodity: Fried Peanuts” ... “Ingredient: Shandong Great Peanuts, Vegetable Oil, Salt” ... “Standard No.: GB/T22165-2008” ... “Storage Condition: Guard against damp keep in dark place and away from heat” ... “Product Date: See the paint code” ... “Shelf Life: 180 days” ... “Anaphylaxis Substance: Do not eat who is allergic to peanuts” ... “Origin: Linyi, Shandong Province”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road