Taste test: This package, much like Jif's Chocolate Silk, contained three individual tubs of Jif, in this case just the familiar peanut butter (creamy version) rather than a special version that combined chocolate with PB. It suffered the same packaging problem as the other one, which is that despite being marketed as a "To Go" item, it didn't include the pictured pretzel for dipping into the peanut butter, nor anything else like a handy spoon. One side of the box showed four potential dipping items, with crackers, celery and apple slices adding to the pretzels.
I usually don't get Jif peanut butter (I tend to get Skippy, Teddy or the store brand) and this stuff seemed more sugary than what I'm used to, but it was OK.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild peanut butter smell.
From the package: “250 calories per 1-1.5 oz cup” ... “No refrigeration necessary”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: J.M. Smucker Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road