Taste test: These granola cluster-looking snacks had a major innovation that we've never seen in any others, as the center of each cluster wasn't just peanut butter-based, but actually soft, creamy peanut butter. They somehow did this while keeping the granola coating quite nicely crunchy. The pieces varied in size and shape, and the exterior of each piece was typical granola stuff, mostly consisting of oats. Impressively, the pieces didn't stick to each other, and the PB was so well contained within the thin granola coating that it didn't get all over the fingertips.
The box contained five individual packets, each containing about six of the clusters. The packs weren't so easy to get open, and that might have been the main thing stopping me from eating two packs in a row, because I ate through a pack very quickly.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Say hello to Jif® Power Ups® — the perfect snack that starts with peanuts. With our crave-worthy combination of creamy peanut butter centers and crunchy granola, everyone wins with Jif Power Ups Creamy Clusters™” ... “1st ingredient peanuts” ... “No corn syrup” ... “Creamy inside” ... “Crunchy outside” ... “The taste kids love! The goodness moms want”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: J.M. Smucker Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Shaw's at Boston University. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road