Taste test: These granola cluster-looking snacks had a major innovation that we've never seen in any others, as the center of each cluster wasn't just peanut butter-based, but actually soft, creamy peanut butter. They somehow did this while keeping the granola coating quite nicely crunchy. The pieces varied in size and shape, and the exterior of each piece was typical granola stuff, mostly consisting of oats. Impressively, the pieces didn't stick to each other, and the PB was so well contained within the thin granola coating that it didn't get all over the fingertips.
The box contained five individual packets, each containing about six of the clusters. The packs weren't so easy to get open, and that might have been the main thing stopping me from eating two packs in a row, because I ate through a pack very quickly.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Say hello to Jif® Power Ups® — the perfect snack that starts with peanuts. With our crave-worthy combination of creamy peanut butter centers and crunchy granola, everyone wins with Jif Power Ups Creamy Clusters™” ... “1st ingredient peanuts” ... “No corn syrup” ... “Creamy inside” ... “Crunchy outside” ... “The taste kids love! The goodness moms want”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: J.M. Smucker Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road