I.M. Good Southwest Mix
Taste test: This mix contained peanuts, small knotted pretzels, toasted corn (like Corn Nuts) and sesame sticks.
All of it was coated with a spicy seasoning that was very tasty and appealing, and even slightly hot, though not outrageously hot. It was a nice mix of things, and the overall taste and texture of the mix was good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly spicy sesame smell.
From the package: “Fruits of the Harvest”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: I.M. Good, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
- Nuts (503 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Corn Kernels (29 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road