I.M. Good Salted Cashews
Taste test: This bag contained large cashews that were soft to bite into and kind of sweet.
I didn't like the taste that much, just not that good of a flavor. Our resident cashew connoisseur tried them and was not impressed, as they were far below the standard set by other cashews he has tried.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cashews smell.
From the package: “The Best Nuts in Town We Guarantee 'Em” ... “Ingredients: Cashews (Product of India, Brazil or Vietnam), Peanut Oil, and Salt.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: I.M. Good, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road