I.M. Good Mountain Mix
Taste test: This mix contained peanuts, raisins, cashews, imitation M&M's and imitation Peanut M&M's.
It was pretty good, as it had a mix of sweet and salty, and all of the items in the mix were things that I am willing to eat. The non-M&M's were still chocolate, but they definitely tasted different from real M&M's. A pretty good mix overall.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like peanuts and raisins.
From the package: “Fruits of the Harvest”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: I.M. Good, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Nuts (506 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Cashews (18 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road