I.M. Good Mountain Mix
Taste test: This mix contained peanuts, raisins, cashews, imitation M&M's and imitation Peanut M&M's.
It was pretty good, as it had a mix of sweet and salty, and all of the items in the mix were things that I am willing to eat. The non-M&M's were still chocolate, but they definitely tasted different from real M&M's. A pretty good mix overall.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like peanuts and raisins.
From the package: “Fruits of the Harvest”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: I.M. Good, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1780 snacks)
- Nuts (509 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Cashews (19 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road