I.M. Good Honey Nut Crunch
Taste test: This mix contained white chocolate chips, honey-toasted peanuts, raisins, cashews, white chocolate-covered raisins and chocolate-covered peanuts.
That was a good list of items, as they're all things that I'm willing to eat, and the overall mix included some saltiness while skewing toward the direction of sweetness. It was quite tasty, and our snackers quickly ate through the whole bag when we put it in the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, but raisins were the dominant smell.
From the package: “Fruits of the Harvest”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: I.M. Good, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Nuts (506 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road