I.M. Good Honey Nut Crunch
Taste test: This mix contained white chocolate chips, honey-toasted peanuts, raisins, cashews, white chocolate-covered raisins and chocolate-covered peanuts.
That was a good list of items, as they're all things that I'm willing to eat, and the overall mix included some saltiness while skewing toward the direction of sweetness. It was quite tasty, and our snackers quickly ate through the whole bag when we put it in the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, but raisins were the dominant smell.
From the package: “Fruits of the Harvest”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: I.M. Good, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road