Huang Fei Hong Spicy Peanuts
Taste test: This bag contained generally large peanuts with kind of a light orange tint, mostly separated into halves, plus various shapes and sizes of darker bits of peppers, peppercorns and other seasonings.
We crunched in to find quite a kick of heat from the various spices, a nice complement to the tasty, fairly soft peanuts. The heat kept growing as we ate more of the mix, and it stayed around as a hot aftertaste. Good kick! Some of the hottest packaged peanuts we've ever found.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Quite a kick of spices and peppers. Intense!
From the package: “This product contains peanuts, soybeans and their products.” ... “Serving Size 1 tbsp (20g) Servings Per Container 6” ... “Ingredients: Peanuts, Soybean oil, Chili, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Vitamin E”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road