Hershey's Really Nuts Trail Mix
Taste test: The mix in this tall, thin bag included peanuts, raisins, almonds and "Hershey's Pieces" which are basically Hershey's version of M&M's.
It was a decent combination of tastes, with two salty elements and two sweet ones, but the overall taste generally fell on the salty side. This product evidently was not very popular among Target customers, as they had twice reduced the price of the 99-cent bag (first to 84 cents, then to 48 cents) by the time I bought it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good peanuts and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Peanuts, Hershey's Pieces Candy Coated Milk Chocolate, Raisins and Almonds”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road