Taste test: These samosas were smallish and had a golden beige color on their outsides.
Our tasters bit in to find that the filling (which was billed as consisting of "green gram" along with cashews and raisins) was a finely chopped finely powder/paste dark orange overall color. It was spicy and tasty, with some really strong flavors, and then it turned into quite a lot of heat in the aftertaste. Most people liked them, but some did complain that the texture of the exterior was a bit too tough, like uncooked ramen.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like an Indian spice store.
From the package: “Spicy Indian Snack With Green Gram, Cashew Nuts & Raisins”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shalimar India Food & Spices, Central Square, Cambridge. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road