Taste test: These coated cashews were huge, as the curvy shapes were so stubby-looking that they hardly resembled cashews as all, though the curvature was consistent with a cashew's bend.
The dark chocolate surfaces were smooth and shiny. So the mystery before crunching in was whether the size was because they used huge cashews, or just a massively thick chocolate coating. As it turned out, the answer was some of both. The cashews did seem to be extra large, but there was also a whole lot of chocolate. Our tasters were quite thrilled with the whole experience and raved about the taste, often grabbing several pieces at a time and going back to the can for seconds.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Gold Emblem Dark Chocolate Covered Jumbo Cashews combine the distinctive cashew crunch and taste with velvety dark chocolate — the perfect sweet indulgence.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road