Gary's Salted & Roasted Peanuts
Taste test: These peanuts had fairly brittle shells that were pretty easy to get open.
Most of the shells were doubles, but we found a handful of singles and at least one of the highly valued triples. The peanuts tasted good. Most of the pieces didn't tasted heavily salted, but some did have have more salt than others, and they tasted good, not too moist, not too dry, just good peanuts.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong salty peanuts smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Roasted In-Shell Virginia Peanuts and salt.” ... “Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces of most nuts, such as peanuts, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Jimbo's Jumbo Peanuts
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road