Gamer Grub BBQ Performance Snack
Taste test: This mix brought together a fairly intense mixture of elements, with smoked almonds, BBQ Corn Nuts, peanuts (some with spicy seasoning, some thickly coated in toffee) and BBQ sesame sticks.
So they didn't hold back with any weak elements to temper things down. The result was excellent, as the mix of tastes and textures was great. Lots of crunch from the small Corn Nuts, lots of spicy flavor (with a heat kick) from the barbecue seasoning. There weren't a lot of toffee peanuts, but the ones that were there provided a nice sweet balance for all the salt, spices and heat. And because it's Gamer Grub, you can pour the mix straight into your mouth!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly spicy barbecue smell, but can also smell the sesame and nuts.
From the package: “No greasy fingers” ... “Enriched with vitamins + neurotransmitters” ... “A sweet & tangy blend of Smoked Almonds, BBQ Corn Nuts, Spicy Peanuts, Toffee Peanuts and Honey & BBQ Sesame Sticks”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Biosilo Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Corn Kernels (29 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road