Gamer Grub BBQ Performance Snack
Taste test: This mix brought together a fairly intense mixture of elements, with smoked almonds, BBQ Corn Nuts, peanuts (some with spicy seasoning, some thickly coated in toffee) and BBQ sesame sticks.
So they didn't hold back with any weak elements to temper things down. The result was excellent, as the mix of tastes and textures was great. Lots of crunch from the small Corn Nuts, lots of spicy flavor (with a heat kick) from the barbecue seasoning. There weren't a lot of toffee peanuts, but the ones that were there provided a nice sweet balance for all the salt, spices and heat. And because it's Gamer Grub, you can pour the mix straight into your mouth!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly spicy barbecue smell, but can also smell the sesame and nuts.
From the package: “No greasy fingers” ... “Enriched with vitamins + neurotransmitters” ... “A sweet & tangy blend of Smoked Almonds, BBQ Corn Nuts, Spicy Peanuts, Toffee Peanuts and Honey & BBQ Sesame Sticks”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Biosilo Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Corn Kernels (29 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road