Funkee Nuts Original Peanuts
Taste test: These peanuts had a fairly thick and somewhat crunchy wheat-based coating, with a beige color and a powdery surface feel.
Truthfully, the entire reason we bought this bag was the "Funkee Nuts" name, but they turned out to be a popular choice among our panel of snackers. They weren't as crunchy or heavily flavored as some of the other coated peanuts we've tried, so what you got was a good peanut taste with a little extra sweetness and mild crunch. The bag had a thumbs-up symbol above the Funkee Nuts name on front, and our tasters all agreed that these deserved the thumbs-up.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweetened peanuts smell.
From the package: “Allergy Advice: Contains Peanuts and Wheat.” ... “Ingredients: Peanuts, Wheat Flour, Corn Oil, Sugar, Salt and Water.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Phong Kee Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road