Eat. Think. Smile Cinnamon Almond Granola Clusters
Taste test: This snack consisted of chunks made from oats and almonds with chocolate.
Generally the pieces had a dark chocolate color, with lighter areas where the almonds were jutting out. The texture was kind of a like a non-chewy granola bar, though not as hard as the too-hard kind of granola bars. The taste was really good. The pieces didn't seem to be so much granola clusters as smashed-up granola bars, with random shapes but a fairly uniform thickness. Good on its own, even better with some cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a mix of oatmeal and chocolate.
From the package: “Smile. When amazing snacking pleasure is packed with good stuff, great things happen. Joyful messages are sent to your brain faster than you can crack a smile, and you get that great feeling inside that you've made smart choices for your body and you life.” ... “This product contains CocoaOne™: our unique blend of African cocoa and a premium Meso-American variety known as Lavado, the king of all cocoa varieties, with natural antioxidant power and a delicious flavor all its own.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Apure Foods Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road