Doritos Flavor Shots Flamin' Hot Nacho
Much like the chips, the exteriors of the peanuts had an intense red color that looked wortht of the promised heat. We crunched in to find a nice crunch from the coating and a whole lot of flavor, with both the peanut and the Flamin' Hot Nacho seasoning quite noticeable. The heat was middling in strength initially, but it got a bit hotter in the aftertaste and lingered for a long while.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like peanuts, the hot stuff did not dominate.
From the package: “Choke warning: Do not give to children younger than 4 years old.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (148 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- All Flavor Shots (7 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Coated Peanuts (44 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road