Doritos Flavor Shots Flamin' Hot Nacho
Much like the chips, the exteriors of the peanuts had an intense red color that looked wortht of the promised heat. We crunched in to find a nice crunch from the coating and a whole lot of flavor, with both the peanut and the Flamin' Hot Nacho seasoning quite noticeable. The heat was middling in strength initially, but it got a bit hotter in the aftertaste and lingered for a long while.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like peanuts, the hot stuff did not dominate.
From the package: “Choke warning: Do not give to children younger than 4 years old.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (37 snacks)
- All Flavor Shots (6 snacks)
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Nuts (505 snacks)
- Coated Peanuts (44 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road