Doritos Flavor Shots Flamin' Hot Nacho
Much like the chips, the exteriors of the peanuts had an intense red color that looked wortht of the promised heat. We crunched in to find a nice crunch from the coating and a whole lot of flavor, with both the peanut and the Flamin' Hot Nacho seasoning quite noticeable. The heat was middling in strength initially, but it got a bit hotter in the aftertaste and lingered for a long while.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like peanuts, the hot stuff did not dominate.
From the package: “Choke warning: Do not give to children younger than 4 years old.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- All Flavor Shots (7 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Coated Peanuts (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published February 2020.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road