Ding Dong Mixed Nuts
Taste test: This bag of "mixed nuts" didn't follow the usual formula for such a product, as the only element that we would normally consider to be nuts was the peanuts.
Beyond that, it contained toasted corn, dried peas, dried beans and "cracker nuts". Having said all that, this mix was quite excellent, with a great mix of tasty, crunchy pieces with a variety of textures and flavors. The name of the product was entertaining too, as was the mascot on the bag. Great find.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanuts.
From the package: “Nitrogen Packed for Freshness”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Philippines (61 reviews)
- Nuts (504 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (142 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Corn Kernels (29 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Alaskan & Proud Market, Ketchikan, Alaska. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road